Avoiding the I'll effects of social media is difficult especially if it's a part of your profession. Here are some tips to deal with it!
1. Avoid getting to the phone first thing in the morning. Get up slowly, and do a simple activity which is like drinking water and writing in your gratitude journal.
2. Try to maintain a hard copy of to-do tasks, because if we do it on the phone, we jump to other apps even if not needed.
3 Avoid social media at least an hour before sleeping.
4. Take breaks every 2 hours.
5. Include personal human interaction whenever possible.
6. Include physical activity in your routine.
7. Stop comparing your growth with other social media bloggers.
8. Have a strategy, and prepare content ahead of time.
9. Avoid political content as much as possible.
10. Consider things like prayer, meditation, and talking to someone if something is affecting you emotionally.
11. Consider having a good mentor.