1. When we don't have a goal in life, whatever part of life it may be. Whether it's professional, relationship, or even related to self. Having a goal in mind, especially long term, decides our short term goals and helps us in feeling fulfilled and gives us a sense of direction in our lives.
2. When we have our aim in our life set, that means we also know where our happiness lies, and that makes us more capable of chasing it rather than comparing every aspect of our lives with others. If we have a set definition of success / happiness for ourselves, we are less likely to feel affected by others definitions of the same.
3. May it be a small training or buying a new equipment for your business, if you avoid it even if you know that it would benefit you for sure, but you spend on other leisurely things, then maybe you need to prioritize right.
4. If your goals are easily achievable, maybe you are not seeing your true potential and avoiding even the tiniest of risks, or just avoiding getting out of your comfort zone. With change, with effort, comes growth. ❤
5. If you are able to get all the tasks done, but there is still no space for working on your goal. Maybe it doesn't inspire you enough or maybe you need to make little lifestyle changes to make space for that.
Save this post and follow me for more.